The beliefs of Come Reason Ministries are listed below:
- We believe in the plenary inspiration of the Bible from God. We believe it to be the inerrant and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent God. We believe that God is eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and
- We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His
miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily
resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return
in power and glory.
- We believe that man is totally depraved and sinful; and his salvation is accomplished by the regeneration by the Holy
Spirit at the point of faith in acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord
and Savior. We further believe that saving faith is given to man by God and is used by Him as the channel to regeneration. We define saving faith as a reliance on the vicarious atonement of Christ as revealed in the Word of God.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by Whose in-dwelling the
Christian is enabled to live a godly life; we further believe His power and gifts are
available to believers today.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.